We have implemented technology for ordering credit cards via Sberbank Online, where we place personal offers for clients with preapproved limits.
Some of 2015 releases
A new service model has been created in Sberbank branches to solve customer problems “here and now” —service manager role introduced. Now, 700 service managers are working all over Russia.
Some of 2015 releases
We have launched the Ladoshki project that allows children to pay for meals simply by holding their hands to a scanner. At that moment, funds are debited from their accounts “linked” to their hands, and the parents receive a text message.
Some of 2015 releases
Personalised offers have been introduced. Based on client knowledge our system structures proposals on special loans, credit cards and deposit products.
Autopayment, Mobile Bank, and Social Card offers are being added.
We have elaborated simple “Golden Rules” for all channels and segments. Based on these Rules, service instructions have been drawn up and placed on each desk in branches. The instructions also contain instructions on how to act in nonstandard situations. The Golden Rules are included in the training course for new employees “Service for Everyone.”
Last year was one of the most challenging times for our team. Despite complex macroeconomic conditions we proved Sberbank’s ability to remain stable and to recover profitability without decelerating the pace of transformation.
Sberbank is one of the few companies in the country that did not cancel any projects due to the economic crisis and that continues to implement all the strategic initiatives which are necessary to ensure its long-term existence and competitiveness. Our values—the leading role of the customer, the leadership skills of each member of our team, and cohesion—helped us overcome the difficult period.
In 2015, many important events occurred that impacted on the Russian economy and significantly influenced many business segments in Russia. Negative macroeconomic factors, including a decrease in global energy prices, were reflected in the state of the economy and intensified the crisis phenomenon. Despite this Sberbank managed to handle the obstacles and demonstrate high financial results. The determination and perseverance of Sberbank employees will allow us in the future to respond to arising challenges, overcome difficulties and improve for the benefit of all our customers, shareholders, and partners.
- With its mortgage loans amounting to more than RUB 2.1 trillion, Sberbank has been acknowledged as the leader in home lending
- As part of the initiative on enhancing financial literacy, Sberbank updated its “Financy Prosto” portal (finprosto.ru), where over 20 thousand users are registered
- Over 700 workshops for pensioners were arranged under the New Opportunities Club initiative
- Sberbank’s Contribution to the Future Charity Fund has been established
- Regional banks of Sberbank provided over 700 volunteer initiatives
- Sberbank allocated RUB 447.6 mln to the Gift of Life (Podari Zhizn) Charity Foundation
- Sberbank Customers Satisfaction Index score was 9 points out of 10 (with 1 for “absolutely dissatisfied” and 10 for “very satisfied”)
- 55% of respondents were willing to recommend Sberbank to their friends and relatives (NPS index)
- Over 30% of Sberbank customer service outlets are located in underdeveloped and low-populated areas
- 7.1 thousand customer service outlets are adapted for people with disabilities
- Over 12 thousand antiskimming devices were installed on Sberbank ATMs, resulting in a threefold reduction in fraudulent device installation
- Sberbank Group includes 330.7 thousand employees
- The Group employee turnover indicator amounted to 14%, down 4 p.p. as compared to 2014
- Sberbank specialists attended 550.6 thousand training events and courses
- 25 thousand managers (75% of all Sberbank’s managers) attended training at the Sberbank Corporate University
- 4.2 thousand of questions were collected from employees to be discussed during the Hotline with CEO Herman Gref
- 12 thousand employees passed the training under the Sberbank tutorship programmeme and more than 4 thousand of “tutor and mentee” pairs were formed
- A systematic approach to developing corporate culture was elaborated; based on which the Book of Values was created, the Code of Ethics was developed, the 5+ assessment of compliance with corporate values was introduced, etc.
- Sberbank handled over 1.4 thousand tonnes of waste paper for recycling
- 96% of hazardous waste produced by the Group were handled for recycling
- Together with the largest Russian companies, Sberbank supported the Climate Partnership of Russia
- German Gref was a speaker at the IV International Forum for Energy Efficiency and Energy Savings
Sberbank’s efforts to improve customer focus were valued by its customers. In 2015, the NPS index showing the willingness of customers to recommend bank services to their friends reached 55%.
Extended functions of self-service terminals allow Sberbank to significantly increase the effectiveness of customer service and to provide modern and high-quality services within a very short time.
Consistent work to introduce innovative technologies and the most advanced governance methodologies allowed Sberbank to significantly enhance effectiveness of its branch network, which is able to serve millions of people.
During the year, Sberbank received more than 860,000 comments from its customers. Sberbank conducts satisfaction surveys by phone calls and text messages asking customers to assess the quality of service after visiting its office or calling the Contact Centre.
One of the key components of Sberbank’s success is its constant work to attract new customers. Corporate clients appreciated the wide range of modern financial products and services offered by Sberbank.
Active implementation of modern technologies and best practices in customer service allowed Sberbank to significantly increase the effectiveness of employees engaging in customer service and, as a result, to reduce the wait time in bank branches.
Effective Risk Management in Domestic Transactions as an Issuer
Effective Risk Management in International Transactions as an Issuer
Effective Protesting of Fraudulent Transactions as a Credit Card Issuer
Effective Protesting of Fraudulent Transactions as a Debit Card Issuer
Effective Protesting of Transactions as a Business Debit Card Issuer
Level of International Transaction Approval as a Debit Card Issuer